9.5" LED Fabric Bracelet (#352272)
In Stock - Ships Today If Ordered Within 3 Hr 25 Min
Total Price: $12.54 (includes $45.00 setup fee) Unit Price: $2.09 (Each)
Customize Your Product?
File Accepted: JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD, AI, BMP, TIF, TIFF
Please enter either text or upload your logo. If you don't have a logo, select "Email Logo/Artwork Later".
- SUPER GLOWING IN THE DARK: This Glowing armband provides 360-degree ultra-high visibility in dusk and nighttime activities. The brightness is much higher than glow sticks. This provides great safety protection for you, your children or your pet from negligent and distracted drivers. You can also wear it for night activity, such as your favorite singer's concert or campfire evening party and etc.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Our Bracelet has a versatile application, such as perfect for Running, Jogging, Walking, Strolling, Cycling, Hiking, Camping, Party, Raves, Holidays, Festivals, and Concerts.
- ONE SIZE FIT ALL: This is comfortable Led light bracelet ensured no discomfort. Comes with adjustable strap is convenient to put the armband on different arm sizes. It acts as a safety gadget and makes you visible to other people in dark. There are multiple colors available in this armband with adjustable strap.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, SOFT, FLEXIBLE EXTREMELY EASY TO WEAR: The Glowing Bracelet designed with comfort in mind. The Band size is only 9.5 inches. The top material is of thin and super high strength. Comfortable on both children and adults to wear it easily.
- HIGH QUALITY LED: Use high-quality batteries and materials, with not easy to heat, high brightness, lightweight, can be used repeatedly and safety product features. The bracelet has smooth edges to protect the delicate skin of adult and kids. Easy to adjust, all for a good experience for you.
Recent Customer Reviews
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: Do the 9.5" LED fabric Bracelets have a steady light mode or just flashing? A: Yes, there are three light modes; Flashing, Steady and Fast-Flashing. By Glow Universe | 2 weeks ago